Saturday, August 8, 2020

Travers Day 2020

 Been losing for the meet but heating up recently. If you were paying attention, we hit the Pick 4 on August 2 (below). Only paid $82, but we will take it. Hit a good Grand Slam on Thursday for $212. Yesterday I was alive to four horses out of eight in the final leg of the late Pick 4, and the best I do was a third place finish. Tough at the Spa.

Today in the Travers all of the horses meet my numbers. 6 Tiz the Law looks overwhelming. He is most seasoned and has a pace edge on the field. Only way he can get beat is if 3 Uncle Chuck by Baffert is another Arrogate. Uncle Chuck is very unseasoned but Baffert doesn't send them here to be second. Depending on the odds, I will bet 6 over 3 and half as much on 3 over 6.

Here is my Grand Slam (races 8-11) bet: 7-1-5-6/3. Expect a short price. Double bet on Tiz the Law.

Here is my $0.50 Pick 5 (races 7-11) bet: 1-4-6/1-2-4-7/1-2-5/5-6/3-6= $72.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you be posting for the Derby?