Saturday, June 20, 2020

Belmont Stakes for Triple Crown Reverse, June 2020

It's been a trying spring with the coronavirus, and Mr. X has had trouble cashing bets during the pandemic. With that said, here is what I like:

1 Tap It To Win looks like a real speed horse with a good post and no real challengers on the front end. He will lead, and my numbers say he will be five lengths in front at the 6f post. He is stretching from the 8.5f to the 9f Belmont (never thought I would say that), but I think that he can easily do it. Track is lightning fast as well.

8 Tiz The Law is clearly the class and horse to beat, but my numbers don't show that he has a great advantage over some of the others. Primed and ready to go. He will be chasing the 1, and we'll see if he can overcome the speed.

4 Modernist is a dark horse stepping back from 9.5f for Mott. I give him a good chance to hit the board as he has an excellent closing time. Just has to stay close.

The bets:

Safe bet
Exacta box: 1-4-8

My bet
Exacta box: 1-8, smaller exacta keybox 1-8 with 4.

Good luck!

No comments: