Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Saratoga Opening Day Doghouse Posted for Wednesday, July 29

I have posted the Opening Day Doghouse Confidential for Saratoga, the Holy Land. As always, go to Meet Mr. X and click on the red Doghouse Confidential button. Alternatively, you can go to the Racing Calendar and look for the Doghouse for the respective day.

This season, I will be incorporating bias and race flow data compliments of www.racingflow.com. I will also make use of TicketMaker, a very interesting and valuable addition to the Daily Racing Form's Formulator. You will see a Pk3 ticket as part of the Doghouse.

Now that I have spent many hours on nine of ten races, I hear that we will get significant rain between 2 and 4 pm. So it goes.

The NYRA card is really a very competitive one. Very, very difficult, so take it easy.

Have fun with the Doghouse. Hope the weather cooperates.

I will likely post another Doghouse for Friday. Always keep an eye on the blog for spot plays.

Good luck for the season. We need to make some money!

Mr. X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you slacking already Mr. X? No Doghouse today?

Anonymous said...

I only post a Doghouse when I am playing the entire card or when I go to the track. Keep an eye on the blog for spot plays. Mr.X

Anonymous said...

Hey I will be at the track on Saturday for an event with Wanda. Will you be posting anything for Sat? I'll be in the Paddock under the tent.
Thanks,
Don